Monday, March 10, 2014

Looking For Hoover Vacuum Parts Diagram



I have a Hoover TurboPower 3100 foldaway upright vacuum, model number U5167900, parts webpage here:
Parts Accessories
My wife had a new cartridge filter on order, so she tossed the old one while waiting for a new one to come. Problem is that she also tossed the filter chamber and lid. (I've already given her much grief for tossing old parts before new ones arrive.) So now I have to pick up the pieces and find a new filter chamber and lid. But I can't find a parts diagram to figure out what part number I need, any ideas?

Searching replacement parts at www.hoover.com for your Hoover TurboPower 3100 foldaway upright vacuum, model number U5167900, there is the following message:
We're sorry,
No parts were found for the model that you selected. For assistance in finding the items you need, please contact our Customer Service department at (330) 499-9499 between 8AM and 7PM EST Monday thru Friday.

I got stuck in an endless automated greeting loop when calling, luckily there was a Hoover service center within 10 miles of my house, so I took it there and they found the right part (and in stock) quickly, thanks!






Tags: hoover, vacuum, parts, diagram, 3100 foldaway, 3100 foldaway upright, 3100 foldaway upright vacuum, 3100 foldaway upright vacuum model, filter chamber, foldaway upright, foldaway upright vacuum, foldaway upright vacuum model, foldaway upright vacuum model number